Protecting South Africa & the world for 18+ years with Visec® LPR Cloud™ & Visec® VMS (Visec is a registered trademark since 2002- view)
Original Visec®.com and viseccloud.co.za™ running in South Africa & 50+ countries since 2002- Accept No Imitations! Visec® cloud is owned and operated by Global Technology Asset Partners Inc. Visec has been in South Africa since 2002. We care about your safety because our family and friends live here. The Visec® Cloud, also called the LPRCLOUD SA™ is a LICENSE PLATE CLOUD™ approaching 2 billion license plates centrally stored on our private cloud. Visec® also has a local Video management software that allows you to record, analyze and playback video surveillance footage from connected cameras over the internet or locally via a direct connection. Cities, municipalities and businesses use Visec software to connect to the VIsec® LPR Cloud™, where License Plate data is analyzed and processed in real time. Visec® is Currently processing between 1-3 million license plates per day, with over 1.5 billion plates and 25 billion data elements.
- Worlds First License Plate Recognition Cloud
- Currently managing over 1 billion license plates securely
- Managed and maintained By Visec
- Real time Cloud storage, retrieval and access
- Visec® is saving lives everyday with the latest in technology from the CLOUD.
- License Plate Recognition System- enables able to detect license plates at over 100 kilometers per hour utilizing advance mathematical algorithms
- Efficient and optimized for speed
- Additional support for Qr Codes- Read QR codes at a 99.9% accuracy rate from normal ip cameras. Multiple QR codes can also be read simultaneously with a single camera.
- Best Value- Most Competitively Priced System in the world for the Technology.
Visec Cloud surpasses 1 billion license plates containing over 2 billion images in the cloud database
- Visec releases HIK Vision LPR Cameras software enabling seamless cloud interrogation (running EDGE with no PC's needed)
- Visec Cloud releases open architecture API allowing any LPR system to integrate into the Cloud
- Support for Milestone’s Xprotect. Now Visec's powerful LPR works in Xprotect using the Visec SmartClient plugin, designed by Visec.
Newer HTML5 remote Access enables web browsers is now easier and friendlier.
- Live View faster and quicker with new compression and re-sampling
- For example, a 3 megapixel camera will be streamed fast and the size reduced (e.g. reduce to 640 x 480 pixels or larger)
- More Secure- Uses the latest in authentication and algorithms to block failed logins.